YouTube video marketing
Comments on YouTube
Both private individuals and large production companies use YouTube to grow audiences and promote their channels, videos, music, products or services in times of social media and networks. It's not a secret that apart from views and likes relevant and rated comments are significant part of attracting people to your video, service or product. Real comments allow to gain people's confidence. In some cases video promote itself and you don't have buy YouTube comments. But more often you have to buy comments, comments rating or even top comments to get better presentation of your channel, video, product or service. A lot of comments on YouTube video deliver confidence to your audience. Views, likes and comments are necessary conditions for YouTube video marketing. .
Some interesting facts about YouTube
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month.
- 100 million people take a social action on YouTube (likes, shares, comments, etc) every week.
- More than 50% of videos on YouTube have been rated or include comments from the community.
- Videos increase understanding of your product or service by 75%.
- YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google (bigger than Bing, Yahoo!, and Ask combined).
- Researchers note that the success of YouTube is due to four key features: 1) video recommendations via the related videos list 2) an email link to enable video sharing 3) comments (and other social networking features) and 4) an embeddable video player.
- YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network.
- In 2013, YouTube was the fourth most visited website on the Web, behind Google, Facebook, and Yahoo!
- The average YouTube user spends between 15 and 25 minutes on the site per visit.
- 50% of users watch business related videos on YouTube once a week.